Monday, April 14, 2014

Gloomy Days

     It's rather funny, really. I have spent the entire winter in gloom, and feeling unproductive. But when there is a gloomy day after a few weeks of sunshine and warmer temperatures, my crafty side comes out full force. You may remember that I have plans for starting an Etsy shop this summer (which already exists, though I haven't listed anything as of yet). My plan is to grade my vintage patterns and have a variety of sizes available, so that no one will be left out. I have most of my vintage patterns at school with me, and I am simply dying to get going on them. The issue is that what I ought to be doing is writing a paper and preparing a presentation; but gloomy days are so lovely for sewing!
     Perhaps I will work for a little while, I've been at school all year, and done very little in the way of sewing. This will be my first adventure in pattern grading, and I'm so excited for the results!

Here is a little sneak peek at what will hopefully be available this summer! I hope that you will be interested. 
Lots of love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment